Friday, February 28, 2014

....



I dont understand why they make us title our emails...makes no sense. So i want to tell you about Francesco. One of the coolest guys i have met on the street!!. We were walking home last night and this guy was trying to pass us three of a road block... that little voice that i hear so frequently in the back of my head just basically said, dont be stupid and talk to him.. So we did! ... and Heavenly Father blesses us with miracles when we open our mouths when we are told to do so! I really cant explain everything, but Heavenly Father prepares these people for the gospel. Here we are talking to this toolish looking hipster guy, and he turns out to be sooo cool. In all reality the whole time we were talking to him, i couldnt help but think of Connor. He just had a light to him. A passion and love for this life.. they even look alike...and i couldnt help but smile like an idiot the whole time.. My heart was just soo full! . Last night while we were talking to Francesco, he said he doesnt necessairly believe that there is a God, but he knows there is something. He has felt something, and he knows that there is a help there. He gave us his number and said he would LOVE to hear more.. These are the small moments that happen so frequently where i just think i LOVE my mission. These are the times that i will probably remember the most and that bring the most happiness. I am finally realizing that we are simply here to share what we have.. Just a simple but special message that changes lives 360 degrees. I have just been a sponge this week and all i want is to learn more. To know more about Christ and his life... about church history.. I am learning more about me and how much i need to grow..its just great!... and i get to do all this... in Italy. That includes Sorella VanAlfen getting kissed on the head by a man painted all in white while he comes for me next and Sorella Seare is just staring at him. Standing in the rain with an umbrella that doesnt do its job and with leaking boots.. All this and whatever else happens really is making up the best part of my life. 
I love all your faces!
Love Sorella Woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment