Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Space Transferred..

For those of you who don't understand that word it basically means you get a call from President one night and he tells you that you are leaving your city in the next couple of days for a new city and new companion... Now the only reason this happens is if one of the sorelle gets sick or goes home for some reason... 
And who got space transferred... This lucky Sorella right here... I think saying goodbye to my members was harder than saying bye to you guys.. I have such a love for these people that goes so much deeper than i thought it did. My new city that i am working in now is Bergamo, which kind of reminds me of Park City. We are in the mountains and it is sooo quiet. It is so different than Sanremo, but Heavenly Father has some kind of plan for me. Cool thing is i left Monday for Bergamo, and i am actually in Sanremo today. We traveled across the country twice this week already... me when i transferred..and i actually went on a train by myself and me being me, i sat next to a drunk guy who was probably the most obnoxious person i have met...but we are all Gods children, aren't we, but sharing the gospel with him was probably not the best idea in that moment..and than being by myself was probably the strangest feeling ever.. Story as to why i am back in my beachy home today is I got my permesso and had to come back because i have a class tomorrow for it in Imperia which is super close to Sanremo... well thats just too bad that i had to come see all of these people that i just love sooo much!!!... and it just so happens to be FHE in the church tonight... I walked in and every room there were different members. Every time i walked in the room they all said, 'Non ci credo, non ci credo!!' which is exactly what it sounds like.. They asked what in the world was going on and if i got to stay.. I just feel so much love from them. Sunday was probably the most loved i have ever felt in my life when people just came up to me to say bye, and told me the difference that i had made that i didn't realize that i had made...They bore their testimonies about me for heavens sakes. I dont cry, and i sure cried for them...I feel like we never notice what we do good and only what we do bad... that needs to change, because Heavenly Father doesn't see us how we see ourselves. He sees us for how these members say they see me.  Its sad that i can only be here for tonight, but Heavenly Father is just letting me love my family here a little more before i move on to my next one in Bergamo. This is definitely a special place and it will forever have changed my life and my heart.. I cant wait to come back here next year and see the progress that my branch will have made by then. Love my home Sanremo... but its on to the next adventure..its like im a greeny alllll over again.
Love Sorella Woods :D

No comments:

Post a Comment