Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fastest transfer of my life..


and the verdict is, i am still in Sanremo. I love it here and i LOVE
LOVE LOVE the people, but i have no idea what Heavenly Father wants me to
do here. And that makes it hard to be here for another six weeks. I cant
believe that i have been here for almost five months...its like a time warp
because it feels like it has only been a day, and than it feels like 2
years. Sorella Gillette is leaving to be sister training leader in Milan
with my trainer Egbert! Now that is crazy. I thought i was leaving for sure
because i had been here the longest, and we were in three. We asked him to
stay in three and he said that was impossible....

but wouldnt you know it... Sorella Van Alfen is staying here WITH me, and
we have ANOTHER... one more time, ANOTHER sorella coming! We are in three
again!! That is crazy.. It think pres knows that i am probably the crazy
apostate one and i need babysitters...scherzo..but seriously. Two
threesomes in a row?? That just doesnt happen!
anywho.. Im happy. I just need to find out what Heavenly Father wants me to
do next because appearantly he is the planner in all of this. I love
everyone and thank you for just being you.

Have a great week!

This is Sorella Woods signing out from a not so sunny Sanremo...Because it
will never stop raining... i hate the rain. I used to love it, when i didnt
wear a skirt and shoes that just get soaking wet.



No comments:

Post a Comment