Friday, March 6, 2015

February 25th's email-SHE DID IT!











And by that it means ANDREA IS BAPTIZED!! It took waking up at 4:30 in the morning to walk to the church to fill up the tub, but it was more than worth it. It's just oh you know, her salvation! As we were singing the last song 'Our Savior's love' My heart was just filled and the reality of what Sorella Warren and i helped Andrea do hit me like a brick wall. I looked at Andrea and she just looked me in the eyes and there was already a difference... like her vision and been opened and she had walked through this door that will allow her to make all the other covenants she needs to make.. Number of times i cry, really cry, i could probably count on my hands, but all of a sudden tears just came and wouldn't stop. I have spent a year and a half of my life doing this work and the reality of it just hit me so hard as i just sat there with Andrea and Warren.. It literally is the work of Salvation.. It is allowing someone to make this first step so that they can reach the next essential ones.. aka TEMPLE!!!! i love the temple. It really is my favorite place in the whole world. 
We had zone conference which was super good and all about decision making and how it determines destiny.. I couldn't help but think about home and about all the decisions i will now have to make.. It was also dying testimony time. I can't remember what i said except that i am grateful. Grateful that Heavenly Father loved me enough to send me here. I will never stop living the gospel because it is the ONLY way to live. I love this mission, this work, and i really am so blessed to have this foundation to build the rest of my life off of. Heavenly Father keeps teaching me daily, but i finally realized.. or finally listened to the Spirit that has been telling me that it is time to come home for the reason that i can't progress any more here. I have done the work that He has sent me to do. Heavenly Father's goal for us is that we continually progress.. And i can't progress anymore here. I have done my part and learned what i needed to learn and He knows that. That's why He is sending me home. The only way i can continue to progress is to come home, keep screwing up, keep learning, find my CHOSEN eternal companion, and start a family... yes there will be 1001 other adventures inbetween all that, Yes, ci voule tempo, but it just hit me so strong... i would call it the eternal perspective! And it is just another thing that makes it okay to come home! I love my mission. I love who i have become and how my vision has changed. I am grateful to utilize this experience every day for the rest of my life. 
Buona settimana!
Un sacco di amore,
Sorella Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment