Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 18th's Email

Mammm. Hi. I am good. I am teaching people the gospel, and baptizing Andrea
this Sunday!!!!!!!!!! Well, not me, but she will be baptized Sunday. (((:
Today we did grocery shopping, carried it all home and now i am at the
library writing emails. After, we will go to Milano to see the duomo one
last time before i go home, get some gelato, and some panzarotti. I am
happy. My members have seen me cry over how much i love them so they are
praying for me that i will feel okay coming home, and what do you know.
PRAYER is working. I am not dreading it to say the least. Heavenly Father
this week has really just shown me what i need to do when i go home, and
how i will need to be, and that is exactly what i will do. I understand
that it's time.. and honestly i dont have a clue what i am going to do.
After the Sunday and i give my talk, i don't know where i am going to work,
where i will eventually move to, or go to school but i do know that
Heavenly Father has a plan very specific for me, and as i pray to Him and
ask for His guidance in every decision i make, my life will be fullfilling.
I realized as i reread my call yesterday that every promised blessing in
that call has been recieved. I have felt every single one. What i realized
is that the blessings don't stop when i take the tag off. They will just
come in a different way. I will have to work harder to feel this way. I
will have to put every effort in that i have to listen and to follow what
He would have me do, but that is part of the fun! That is part of the next
'mission' He is sending me on. I can honestly say that i care about nothing
other than what i have learned here.. In the world we get so focused on
meaningless garbbage that really, doesn't matter. All i care about are the
people that i love and how i can help them progress on this path. That day
when i was in sacrament meeting when i heard that voice in my head telling
me to go on a mission was the day that Heavenly Father literally saved my
life.. He has billions of children and He wanted to save me and my
eternity, so He called me here because that was the only way. It is
amazing. Too often we say, we are children of God, we will recieve this,
and we need to do this.. But too often we forget to say, I am a literal
child of God, I will recieve this, and I need to do this, and He loves me.
He knows ME. That is amazing. As i have felt this love this week, i
understand more fully that He sent me here to yes, help others, but most of
all to help me. I couldn't fulfill His plan for me if it wasn't for this
year and a half.. I couldn't help others the way i need to for the rest of
my life if it wasn't for this. And that is why coming home is okay, because
it is part of His plan and He will guide me just like He does here if i
live and do what i have learned to do. I am soo grateful! I can't wait to
see everyone. I can't wait to go back to the temple, and i am so excited to
continue life living the only way that will bring full happiness here and
in my life to come. LOVE YOU ALL!
and i finally got my Italian companion that i have always wished for... if
only for one day, but hey, i GOT HER.
Do good things. ((:
Love, Sorella Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment