Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hey hey heyyy


















TRANSFERS...
and i'm not going anywhere.. Pavia is my death!
Baby Burt... TRIESTE! and i am triste. Perfect companion. After three
months, and 24/7 hours a day together i still learn from her every day. I
grew a new best friend. ((: One of my dreams is to go see Trieste, but
Heavenly Father has put me here to work, not see Italy. So it just gives me
a greater excuse to come back after.. huzzah!
but... guess what?
*BABY NUMERO 3*
And sister training leader... How do you do that? Not exactly sure, but
should be interesting. Dibb just called and said i need you to do three in
a row. Well, i accept. I actually wanted to die training, so sono super
stoked!
We met with this amazing man last night that i talked to weeks ago on the
train home and gave him a BOM. He just said, i hope that this will change
my life as it has yours. And miracles literally are happening everyday. A
woman followed us off the train the other day and walked after us for at
least 5 minutes just to talk to us. People just keep accepting our cards
and our message to the world. And this is the best time of the year to be
talking about Jesus Christ. It almost makes me sad to see these people
walking around with bags and bags of garbbage. I mean, i love Christmas and
all that goes with it, but they are missing the greatest part!
ECCO, perche i am here!
Well family. Too lazy to write more. BUT i am so happy, and i am super
stoked for this responsibility to realls just focus my brain so i can kill
it in these last two.
Any prayer requests?
Mine would be pray for these people here that the new baby and i can find a
baptism. I love you all. (:
Love Sorella Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment