Sunday, December 21, 2014

and it's the final countdown

Got baby numero 3.. And her name is Warren!!! I didn't get to name her but our last names go fairly well together and she will be killing me off.. and we get to do all this while i try to be a one man show sister training leader.. Hopefully it just consists of calling the sisters, just smothering them in my mother superior love and getting to go do some work in other cities. 

and there is the reason for the title, i am literally in my last 2 transfers... and then that song just pops in my head... Weirdest thing of my whole life. This has been the quickest and most amazing by farrrr, experience of my life. I am super grateful to be staying here in Pavia though. I feel like i really can't make my mark and effect the people i need to effect in a short time. So even though it is only my third city and i never made it south or to Venezia, i am happy. 
SO HAPPY.
Like zero desire at all to come home.. Usually when i see a picute of home or of the mountains,  i always go ahhh, i miss that place. Sorella Warren showed me a picture from her MTC group, and i just looked at the picture and it hit me that i have to go back eventually... and the desire.. non c'รจ.
But life goes on. Simps are making progress. I am seeing the change in them and in me every day.. So great. We were walking down the street the other day and we had probably talked to over 20 people, and all we got was no, no, no, no ma grazie.. oh you're welcome.. no no. So we decided to stop and sing.. We are just luck it's Chirstmas time and it is fairly normal at least in my eyes to have random people singing on the side of the road.. People just stared like we were the strangest thing they had ever seen and then we just kept walking.. ANd you know in the best two years when they are waiting for the call, because HE'S GONNA CALL, well 
SHE CALLED!!
a lady that we met weeks ago. And she called us yesterday to set an appt with us. WE ARE SO BLESSED! 
Well this about sums up my A.D.D thoughts for the week.
Love you all
Love Sorella Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment