Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Buon natale

hey friends. 
Buon Natale. I cannot tell you how happy i am to spend Christmas here again. I want nothing more. Literally we have been asked by at least 10 different families to come spend it with them.
WE BE LOVED!
meno mals, thats all i can say.. Perks about being here is they don't just celebrate Christmas eve and day, but anche the day after! So we are going to a members house tonight with the Anziani. This family invited us to come sing Christmas carols with them to their neighbors and then to give them Book of Mormons!!. I love member work.. it makes my world a thousand times better. Then tomorrow we have to go to this city called Voghera four hours early because heyyy it is Christmas and i guess the trains just dont want to work but that is where our Christmas day family is.. and THEN the day after we got another lunch with a family who has an inactive son. SO MUCH FUN!!
i love christmas!!!
so i really don't have a lot today. I just love this mission. Yesterday at new missionary training we were singing the mission hymn and i just started to cry. My heart has just been enveloped by this work and the gospel. This mission just seems like it is my life, always has been and always will be.. I have found my testimony of the gospel here. Who i need to be and how i need to be. I love my Savior. I cannot comprehend His love or the gift He gave us by giving His life but it pushes me each day to be a little better. To do a little better, and love a little more. I know the things we talk about every day are the truth. I have never found the Spirit anywhere else or in anything else that has touched my heart so forcefully again and again then i have found in the gospel. I love this gospel. I love this church and i know we are guided by an inspired Prophet of God. This year share your testimony with someone. Help bring back those who have fallen. Be an example, but most importantly be a disciple of our Savior. That is my theme for my Sisters, is to really become a desciple of our Savior. That was one of my main mission goals. It is simple but not always easy. We walk after the footsteps of our master. I love this time of year and the Spirit i feel every day as i testify to my Italians about my Savior whether it be on the streets, in the subway, or in a lesson. I love Him and i know He loves me. Buon Natale! Vi voglio bene, e voi che siete ritornati a casa, ricordate sempre, noi siamo discepoli di Gesù Cristo!!. Il nostro Capo, e fratello. ((: 
Con amore,
Sorella Woods

and please watch... BUDDY THE ELF; WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR???

No comments:

Post a Comment