Thursday, November 27, 2014

Suckiest day ever..

NOVEMBER 19th’s EMAIL









Was a Monday.. this past Monday in fact.. and we don't even know why it sucked so bad. It just did.. and it was raining literally ALL day. So that night we were doing some good old 12 weeks and we were watching a video on paying tithing and all of a sudden i feel like God was chastising me in a very...loving way i guess i could put it. Malachi says in the old testament that the windows of heaven are opened to us as long as we pay a full tithe.. i was sitting there watching the video thinking, 'man, what i would do to make my problems right now just having to pay tithing.' and then ever so abruptly a voice in my head said, 'this is your tithing Sorella Woods' and my whole perspective changed. I have been told before many a times that serving is like paying your tithing, but i never really got it..Until Monday night, and God revealed it all. I have been given SO much my whole life and all He has asked for is this year and a half. I went to bed that night just so happy. I feel like i have been in this rut. I'm so close to home but there is SOO much more work to do. I cant wait to see my family, or hold my new babies in the family for that fact, or go to school again (never thought i would say that) but this is my time now to pay back just 10% of all the Lord has given me and all that He will give me. I want to be paying back everything that i owe every day! And with that perspective in mind, everything has just kind of turned around. That fire to find and talk has come back so strong again. The faith that people are literally on the street who will listen to us is there. God really is so great. He lets us learn, and suffer just a little bit. Not ever more then we can handle, but enough to give us the opportunity to exercise our faith, and then learn from that faith exercised. Miracles do come as we do exactly what the Lord has asked. Heavens window is opened. We set a bap date with another lady who we met months ago. We invited another one to be baptized who basically invited herself to church. The members are wanting to work with us and they just show us so much love. So, basically lesson learned. 
Have a good week.
Love!

Sorella Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment