Saturday, November 1, 2014

Heyyyy...


For Dad


My wall of love

Yeah, worst letter i will ever write.. not making promises, but i am doing some other stuff so i will sum it all up in a list.
1. I love obedience.. obedience to something as simple as the mission rules, to the bigger things like the commandments.. I am so blessed because i choose to be obedient.
2. We found 2 LEGIT ladies in centro last week. We will meet them this week. And we found them both on nights where we had nothing NOTHING to do, so we went and started the search even though it sucked. and we were blessed.. Obedience blessings...? Yup.
3. I love my mission every day more, and more. I love these people and this time that really is so short.
4. I love you all. Sorry i dont write you all or tell you everything but you will get to see me for the rest of your lives, so in general, it really doesnt matter.. you wont get me to shutup afterwards.. enjoy the silence now.. 
Love you soo much!!! We are so happy and the transfer is already over... but we are together again!! I told Pres i want to die training. Baby number 3! I have never loved something so much.. Only two more transfers after this one. It is going quick my friends, but i wont wish the time away. Love you all!

Love Sorella Woods

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment