Thursday, November 13, 2014

...


I am coming up with a blank today. We didnt end up getting our third companion... At first we were bummed because of the adventure it would have been but then we quickly came to the conclusion that our little group of 2 is just perfect.. practicaly in every way. I could die with Burt in all honesty. She is an amazing missionary. I really dont even know what day it is besides the fact that i am emailing. But seriously, every day is a blur. It was a really good week though. The time just keeps going and going though. It really is crazy! I went and did a scambio in Navigli this week, so that was fun. We actually just ended up getting lost in this beautiful city that Sorella Smart nor i had been to..Whenever something like that happens i just look around and think, man i am such a lucky duck to be lost in some random city in  Italy. And we left our two babies here in Pavia because Smart is training too.. AND BURT DID SO GOOD. She realized she can do everything without me!. Italy.. And every day just feels normal. We have to remind ourselves frequently that we are in Italy just to enjoy the fact of it. But honestly, it is just every day normal life. MISSION TOUR!!!! I am so excited. Main reason for the fact of seeing people that i havent seen my whole mission. SO STOKED. Other then that, there really isnt much else news. We just walk out the door every day and yell 'we're saving souls!' and then we go to work. I am just so happy and content.. I get a little trunkie when i start thinking about the future because there is so much to do, and my brain has gotten into this 'you have to do everything and couqer the world' mode, but then i realize every day how blessed and lucky i am to bring others to this light. There are still so many people waiting for me. (: They gave us some talks to start preparing for the conference... and they're all about technology...

can anybody say IPAD....

IPAD IPAD IPAD!!! I might actually get an ipad before i go home! BEST DAY EVER.
Love you friends. Have a fun week.
Love
Sorella Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment