Thursday, September 26, 2013

Week 3 in the MTC

HIIII!!!!! How is everyone
Im doing just dandy. There really isnt much to say. The MTC is pretty routine everryyyy dayy. BUT i do love P DAYS! Today is the three week mark! I leave in three weeks from yesterday, and i cant wait!! SOO, im singing in the broadcast at the conference center! How amazing is that. Seriously a once in a lifetime experience, and our good ol prophet should be there... or so ive heard. Mom, requests would be my white and blue maxi dress.I can wear it here apparently.. which is awesome. And they recommend them for my mission, which is cool. I want cookies and bread... but homemade. DADS COOKIES! I miss home, but i dont have homesickness. It feels like ive been here forever... like the twilight zone but than it feels like its gone by supperr quick. Ill try to send pictures today. OH, holy cow. Did you pay off my credit card mom, and i still need to do those papers for my loans. Temple was amazing. My love for the temple seriously grows day after day. Every time i go, it is just that much cooler. It is amazing a susepitable i am becoming to the spirit. It is truly an amazing thing. When you read Jacob 5, read all the cross references as well. It gives it a whole new meaning. My really good amico or Anziano left for ItalyMonday. He got held back for anxiety issues, but its amazing how close we all got to him. He truly is going to make on heck of a missionary. I was having a really hard time with the language last week. REALLY BAD. I couldnt understand anything, nor speak it for like three days straight. We went and taught real people, and i said maybe 2 sentences in Italian. We got back to class, and i just started crying. Sorella Carter, Yost, and McPeek all talked to me and we decided it would be best to get a blessing. The only two Anziani that i wanted to do it was anziano Parker, and Valencia. Right when Sorella McPeek and Yost walked out to get them, they were coming down the stairs. Heavenly Father knew i needed them. Anziano Parker came in and went straight to business. It is amazing to see an 18 year old boy have so much power. AMAZING. The words that Anziano Parker spoke were not his own, but Heavenly Fathers. The blessing just kept going and going and going. He addressed every little aspect that was bothering me. EVERYTHING. Talk about knowing the truthfullness of the gospel and how much Heavenly Father is aware of each of us. It was truly an amazing experience..for both Anziano Parker, and me. He was a mouth piece for God. We as missionaries have the same power as the missionaries in the B.O.M. Alma, and Amulek. All of them. We have the same right and authority as they do. I, the girl you all know, i have the power from on high. It is amazing. I cannot wait to bless lives. To use that power that i have from being set apart as His servant. I am honored to wear this tag i wear. Its hard here. Unbelievealby hard, but we push through. Not every day is great, but it will be worth it. I love you alll so much. I am so blessed to have to many people who love me. Thank you for the support. Keep going. Attend the temple weekly and read the B.O.M ever night. Pray every night. I promise you it will bring you the blessings that are promised to you because of my service. We are promised blessings,, but you still need to deserve it. I love you all. Anything that is homemade is accepted here!!! Love you all!
Love Sorella Woods














Looks like she is having a blast. These are all the pictures she 
has sent us. Can't wait to see more of her adventures. Hope you all enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a testimony only after three(3) weeks. Her testimony would go better and better until t is immeasurably monumental!!!

    ReplyDelete