Friday, September 13, 2013

Week 1 of Sorella woods and the mtc

 My pdays are wednesdays. 
And my shoes are doing pretty good. The ones i spent the most on (Karyns, and the black) are the nicest and comfiest. please use dearelder.com too.. i would love to get mail.
 We live in the apartments.. Not main campus. Our classes are at raintree apartments, and our living apartments are called wyview apartments. The other girls in my apartment are sorella yost and mcpeek. They are both going to my mission. I love them a lot. We have A WHOLE apartment to ourselves. We work out every day (sorella carter and i) except for sunday, and she kicks my butt. When the days are good though, they are good. Sorealla Carter and i are teaching a "investigator" named Valeria. She has been difficult, but i finally asked her in broken italian to be baptized. She said if she got confirmation of the b.o.m that it was true, she would. I started crying. I have never felt such happiness and she's not even a real investigator!!! The spirit was AMAZING. I can't wait to feel what it feels like when someone who is truly an investigator says yes.
We go up to main campus with our zone sometimes. That's awesome.. Because we get to experience main campus without living there in all the crazziness. It's just really chill here. I would speak some Italian to you, but i don't have the energy. 
I'm proud to wear this tag though.. Very proud. This work is amazing..
Tell everyone hi, and to write me. 
I have a great branch president. He's a doctor and our doctor knows him and told him i'd be here.. His name is president willis so it was funny. Well i'm almost out of time.. I don't want to go. This is as normal as i've felt all week. I love you.
Love Sorella Woods

I love you.
Il venglo e vero!! Io so Gesu Cristo morte per mi. L'espiazione e forte. a benidizzione. Mi famiglio e' eterna. Mi testimonianza di il venglo e' molto forza! Molto molto forza. Padre Celeste la ama, e lui me amma. l'amore!

It's not exactly correct, but there is a taste of what i do here. Bye Bye!!
(:
Love Sorella Woods

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Sorella Woods is already a great missionary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorella Woods is having the time of her life!!! And serving the Lord at the same time!!! Blessed to the nth degree that is all I can say!!!

    ReplyDelete