Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Subject: Another week. gone. January 7th's email

I ask people allll the time. Sooo how did your week go?? And they just tell me it's Tuesday Sorella Woods and that the week just started... and i just saw you yesterday.. But for all i know it could be Friday or maybe Monday. Every day just blurs by. ITS CRAZY.
Good goooood goood week. So. We happen to be teaching this woman and her husband and they have know the missionaries for 15 years
15 YEARS!
and yesterday we finally set a bap date with her. WHAT? I know! MIRACLES EVERYWHERE! We actually fasted this past week. I want to see another baptism before i go home. I just love this gospel and the happiness that it brings me now and the promises that it will bring after amaze me.. and frankly, everyone deserves this opprotunity. I was just thinking about the fact that the gospel literally gives me every direction that i need in life for everything. I have no idea what would be the ancor if this wasnt mine.. and that makes me come to the conclusion that there is nothing else. If you don't believe in God, then what in the heck is holding you here. What do you do every day and why do you do it? Great thing is we literally have been given every answer. The end goal, and we have been given every tool to reach it. Sometimes while teaching these people i just want to grab them, shake them, and just yell 'CANT YOU FEEL THIS????' 
pazienza..
acutally i have to give a talk on that in a couple of weeks.. maybe it is something Heavenly Father still needs me to grow. A little patience.. But then the other part of me goes back to wanting to shake people or slap them upside the head and then maybe their brain will get it. It will just *click. I feel like thats what happened yesterday. The sweeeeet spirit that touched my heart and filled the room yesterday when i asked, 'so do you know the Book of Mormon is true?' and without hesitating she said 'yes. I know it is true and i know that Joseph Smith was given the authority of God to do what he did'
That, my friends is the golden ticket. There is nothing better. I don't care if at the end i couldnt bring anyone to baptism... I dont care who gets to be here to teach her, and bring her to this great and amazing thing. But i will say that i am grateful to be here and to be the missionary that gets to help her accept these blessings into her life. The fullness of the gospel that is on the earth today. Too cool.

Love you all.
Love
Sorella Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment