Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Another week is gone by: January 14th's email




I am good.. soo good infatti.. It is harder every day to keep doing exactly what i need to be doing, but i am happy and the work is going soooo good!!!. Thank you for everything you guys do. I don't know if you understand the extent of how much this mission has changed my life and who i am now. Every sacrafice that you and dad have made for me to be here is something that has eternal worth. And that is something that my mission has changed for me forever. What is the eternal worth of what i am doing and if there is none, then it's not worth my time. I really hope i dont come off as this chastizing crazy person, but i just get it and i want others to. I took a year and a half for me to 'get it' but i do now and there is nothing else that can replace that... when i come home i will do all i can to continue to share the gospel. to love the gospel. live the gospel. EVERYTHING goes back to the gospel. It is the the very root of me. The reason i wake up in the morning.. and so many others need that desire to wake up in the morning and go forward but how can they when they don't know what they are looking forward to?. I know with every sacrafice that you and dad have made, you will be blessed. I promise blessings daily to people.. that is part of my authority as His servant. And something that i promise on the daily to these people is that we are blessed in return as we do what the Lord would have us do.. Such a simple promise but it is the truth. As we seek His will and His desire. And when His desire becomes ours, we are both winners. We are truly free and truly happy because we are doing exactly what our Father wants us to do. So once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart... (english terms are so weird..) There are no words to describe what you have done for me as my mom and dad. You are my examples and teachers!. All i can say is, strive every day to live as He would have you live. Do what He would have you do... because that is all that matters in all the messes we deal with on the daily. Wake up, smile, be happy with what you have and what more you can become that day through our Savior. I love this gospel. I love you all!
Love Sorella Woods


No comments:

Post a Comment