Sunday, July 13, 2014

Summer..

Oh the joys of being surrounded by hot sweaty people every day.. but we are being blessed with rain almost every day and i will take it!! Every time it rains, i look up to the sky and have to say 'thank you.. sincerly, thank you.' This week has been good.. i really dont know what to write today.. every week is kind of just mushed.. We set a bap date with this woman that has dropped us like a good five times, and then we happened to meet up again... three hours later, and shes on date!!! Longest lesson that i have ever had and never want to repeat, but we came out triumphant! I really have gained a love for her.. she is the next goal!!.. Lets just say with her i am grateful that i have found a love for the bible. I seriously LOVE the new and old testaments.. And they have been soo usefull here. I start reading and cant stop.. im reading the New Testament with the book, Jesus the Christ.. AMAZING.. My testimony of Christ and knowledge is so much greater and i am so grateful.. I love this gospel more than i can express. My testimony grows every day about different topics in the gospel. I change every day through the atonement... It is amazing.. That is all i can say. I love you!
Have such a good week!
Love Sorella Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment