Friday, April 25, 2014

Sick...


Dead bodies of the papas behind me ...

As in literal sickness. Sometimes i think i am invinsible and than, oh
wait.. You get some awful virus that puts you in your bed for three days...
Well Sorella Jones kind of had to force me to go.. But hey, i have climbed
out of my little black hole of a room today and im getting better. So thats
meno male. Easter was sooo good. We went over to Bishops house in the
beautiful mountains like its no big deal to live there, and they had
invited soo many people over. They already have 7 boys of their own but by
the end there was about 20 of us all at one table... including piles and
piles upon more piles of food. I dont miss american Easters.. I think i
will be changing ours when i get home. It was so great to be able to
celebrate Christ and His everlasting atonement with these beautiful people.
This past Monday, they were still celebrating easter and NO ONE.. literally
no one was outside so we were trying to do some finding work, while death
is on my door step.. me being a little dramatic.. and i wanted to pass
out.. this finding wasnt really working... plus it was raining.. So we are
trudging along and then all of a sudden i hear this little man voice call
out... eh GESÙ CRISTO!!! I turn around and he says.. ciao Gesù Cristo! We
look at him for a second and Sorella Jones says.. we arent Gesu.. i than
say.. no, but we do represent Him... He just looks at us for a second, says
oh, and than asks us for a bible and our number.. He is this little
Romanian Gypsy that then followed us onto the bus, and kept talking.. Nice
guy... but maybe a little not there in the head. We found a whole family
though!! A WHOLE FAMILY!!! Wife, husband, and three kids from Nigeria. We
set a bap date with the mom and want to with the oldest son who is 9 and
the dad this next visit.. I am soo excited. I love the gospel more and more
every day. I share it because i have seen the genuine and simple happiness
that it brings. I know its true. I know that Christ lives and that He is
coming again. This week hasnt been the greatest, but i have had my
wonderful care take Sorella Jones... she even made home made chicken noodle
soup for my soupy mood... She loves me!! [?]
Now i feel better, im going to hit the ground running spreading this
beautiful message that makes me who i am.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Sorella Woods











No comments:

Post a Comment