Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Transfer 3...


and the verdict is....IM STAYING WITH MY ITALIANS IN SANREMO!!! I am very posessive over these people actually, and im in Italy so they are all Italian but these ones are MY italians. I cant imagine the day that i do leave... my heart will be ripped out. My city, my brach..etc etc. Sad news, Sorella Egbert is leaving me. I really thought it would never happen (of course it would, but i can always hope) But you know when Presidente has called three times in a row, that it is probably important, and we should probably answer. She, being the most amazing missionary ever is the new Sister Training leader close to Milano..in Nevigli! I am so excited for her, but rather upset by the fact that we cant be companions ffoooorreeeevveer. So i she hands me the phone after Presidente tells her that, and i am not getting a companion in Sanremo, but companions! Three sorelle in Sanremo! I am not sure how its going to work, but it will because its the Lords work. Our baptisms were beautiful, and i get the opprotunity to continue to work with all of them! I am so happy to be here. It is weird what being handed responsibility does... It is making me stretch and grow... oh no, im becoming a real missionary! I am so used to being under a trainer.. Sorella Egbert insists that she didnt train me but just woke up in the morning and did what she was supposed to do every day. I say otherwise... She really is an amazing missionary, and has shown me how to better serve my purpose and how to use this sacred time we are given. I will forever be grateful. It is amazing how much trust Heavenly Father has in 19 and 20 year olds. I could stay here forever though! I love doing what we do everyday. I just have such a love for everyone that we meet....maybe not so much the creepy old men that grab my cheeks (some fascination that they have) as much, but hey, they are still children of God. I dont really have much else for today. Its like spring outside... i dont want to eat anymore pasta... seriously, these people dont stop feeding us. We had two meal appointments in one day.. Sorella Egbert leaves me tomorrow, and i have to learn independence.. I am just a happy camper though. Todays Christlike attribute is Faith!! Work on it! I am! Come, follow me, the Savior said! and im trying to be like Jesus.. those are probably my theme songs here.. and you cant do any work without a theme song, and last but not least, i love the nuns here. They just make me so happy. I always poke sorella Egbert when i see one and say... SiiiSSTTER! (BUT WITH A LONG E sound like the italians) They never fail to whip their head around and look for who is calling them . (: Have a great week! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment