Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oh, so what's this? Six more days in the US. OKAY. :D


I LOVE WEDNESDAYS!!!! And this Wednesday is the last Pday in the good ol' United States. I'm absolutely terrified of real Italians, but hey, it's Italy! I can't wait! And i'm even wearing pants today.. and that just makes it a real dang good day... plus i Diet Coke.. We got the real stuff smuggled in. Communque, i not only love Wednesdays for that reason, but it's drop off day. I love drop off day. There is the strongest spirit up at main campus when you see car after car dropping off new missionary after new missionary. I don't know why, but new missionaries bring the greatest spirit. They make me SO HAPPY! I want to cry with the families, but mostly just grab the other missionaries hand, (which would be real hawkward if it was an elder.. THREE FOOT DISTANCE... i'm getting weird already) and share with them the excitement that i have for this work. I LOVE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD, and i'm not even doing the real life stuff yet. It's amazing. General conference was absolutely amazing. I have never watched it with the mind set that i have now. The spirit was amazing, and seriously... a talk would end and i looked forward to the next talk like it was a present.. super strano, ma magnifico. Presidente Thomas Monson e la profeta di Dio, e' io poso dire la tere che!!! Io sono FELICA!! If you did not watch all four sessions, go back and do it. That's a command... i could do it in Italia, ma than you people wouldn't understand... It's very important and vital info...mation fo you people.. So i'm getting this think called missionary humor... let me tell you all, it's totally real. I think some of the stupidest things are funny... but they wouldn't be funny to you normal people. I have loved my MTC experience though. This will be my last email from the states, and i so excited! It's going to be amazing. I will be in Italy teaching the gospel!! So this morning we got started late, and things just got all screwed up... so us four were getting all irritated... and i just thought and said "Heavenly Father needs us to be late for some reason... whether it's if we meet someone, or not get hit by a bus.. he needs us to be late." So we go to the temple, and get out late so we decide to go have lunch at main campus. We're sitting there eating minding our own bussiness, and this elder missionary couple sits down and starts to chat with us like ALL the elder missionary couples do (We LOVE it btw... and sad random fact. No BTW in Italia... They don't have W in their alphabet!) Any who, we start talking and long story short... guess what? Heavenly Father let us meet the person we needed to meet! This couple knows a girl who lives in Milan who is looking for the GOSPEL!! She doesn't speak Italian, but she wants to learn... so heyyy.... We know Italian,..why don't we just teach her Italian and THE GOSPEL!!! So basically what i'm saying through all these....... and !!!!! and GOSPEL!.... is that we have a referral already... a referral who wants the happiness that we have. AMAZING! Never think Heavenly Father hasn't planned out things.. He's literally planned everything!!! EVERYTHING! We look at things in such a bad way when they don't go as planned, but i promise. I PROMISE. (Missionary promise.. can't lie :))) That he has an ultimate plan, even for the little things. So next time your held up, or things are not working... He knows what he is doing. All you do is put your best foot forward, and wait for what he needs you to do. He used us today in such a great way. We may just get to bring another one of our sisters home!! And if not us, another missionary. We will not loose her name. She will learn of this restored gospel, and feel and know the truthfulness of it. I know she will. I'm so confident because we have the WHOLE TRUTH! The gospel is spreading. I meet missionaries who are going all over the world daily. Converts who are missionaries! It's the most amazing thing. I am so dang EXCITED. After conference i was just bouncing of the walls. My 'comps' looked at me, and were like what the heck? I can't put it into words, but i had so much happiness and just bubbles because i am understanding my purpose. I know what my purpose is.. i've memorized it in two languages, but the difference is UNDERSTANDING! It's a beautiful thing. Invitare le perssone avenare a Cristo. Auitondole accettare il vangelo mediante la fede in Gesu' Cristo e la sue espiazione. Il pettimento, il bapttessimo, il conferimento, del dono delo spirto santo perserverando sino alle fine! I know why i'm here! And i just don't know, but i LOVE why i'm here! Well i think that about sums up what i have for today. I'm so happy. The gospel is true,... and hey folks.. I'm heading to Italy! (:(:(: Do all you can to push the work forward here. We are a strong army (not to toot my own horn or anything).. some of the strongest, ma we can't be everywhere at once.. take every opportunity you have to share this bea..U..TI FULL gospel. I love you all.. until next time when i'll be talking to you all from almost across the world!
CIAO!

L'amore Sorella Woods!!
At the Relief Society Broadcast

 Sorella Woods & her companion look like they could be sisters!

Studying her Italian dictionary between conference sessions:)

This is Sorella Woods today writing us this email

Maintaining their distance from the Elders


 More relief society broadcast

Cristal hugging the relief society president! Awesome!







Sorella Woods goes to Italia this coming week! Check the blog for her updated address. Her email address will stay the same her whole mission so keep on writing her! We love her and are so proud of her and what she is doing. She is an example to all of us. :):):)

1 comment:

  1. Such testimony already for a missionary of five weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete