Monday, September 22, 2014

What...? I am moving.



TO PAVIA!... and im pinkwashing\training again.. SO the phone rings at 8.30 saturday morning, and its pres. He talks to Destribois and she passes the phone to me.. I knew i was leaving, but when he asked me if i would train again, he just chuckled.. I said 'are you sure Pres? Have you really thought about this??' 'im absolutely sure, are you up for it?' hhaha, yeah..  do i have a choice? Seriously though... Was not expecting that one the least bit. I love Bergamo.. i can finally say i have found a genuine love for this place and especially these people.. And Heavenly Father is letting me see a few more miracles before i scap. Yesterday we met with one of our new investigators Olenka, and we taught the Plan of Salvation and then invited her to baptism. She just got the biggest smile on her face.. and said 'i am so happy to have found people that think like me.' and she started to cry. We knew these truths in the pre exsistence. That is why the gospel is familiar and comforting... It is because we knew it before and Olenka bore testimony of that to me yesterday. Heavenly Father found Olenka. I got a letter from Nana that said our Father found her when missionaries came to her.. He is trying to find all who are lost through us. We are His instruments. He has now found Olenka through us and all these other amazing people we are working with. The gospel is simple and in the simplicity is the reality. I am so grateful the Heavenly Father has found me and my family, and now its to do all we can to help Him find the rest. I seriously am so stoked to go to a new city where i know nothing. Everything will be new just like when i first came to Sanremo. I asked for a new situation that would give me the push and God never ceases to answer prayers. So tonight i will go sleepover with the other Bergamo sisters.. I managed to fit everything in my suitcases and i am so blessed as to have found a member with an extra backpack because not all of it would go in.. It is amazing how much junk i have aquired in the past 7 months... Destribois just told me i should probably pick and choose but i refused.. All this useless stuff is going to make it to the end tell i really have to decide.. But tomorrow it is off to Milano Centrale, then Cimiano to pick up baby number 2 and then we head to our new land of Pavia... Sorella Destribois just looked at me after i told her i was getting another baby and said 'once they start coming, they come like popcorn..' haha oh i will miss my little french baby. It has been 2 crazy transfers.. and here we go again.
Love 
Sorella Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment