Sunday, August 10, 2014

Transfers!!!!


I hate transfer days... everytime the cell phone goes off i have a miny heart attack as i dive for the phone. So im starting transfer 8 of 12, and where is the Lord sending me??? Nowhere.. He is keeping this basket of fun in Bergamo.. 5 transfers in Bergamo.. That's seven months.. a very long time, but im happy.. Yes, i would love to go elsewhere, but its not my choice and obviously i am here for something that i cannot see yet. I was talking about how long i would be here, and then my smart allic (how is that spelled) district leader said you will be here a very short time compared to how long you have been here. Live it up, and work.. I actually really apprecicated that. Its hard to be in the same place for so long and see no progression, but that flipped my whiney complaints on me.. I only have the next six weeks to accomplish all that the Lord wants me to do, and then im done.. And i cannot go back! So with my companion being a little broken we have been working slow.. but we have gotten bikes so she doesnt have to walk and we will be on the roll.. Literally.. .hahah, yeah, im not funny... I cant tell jokes in english, let along Italian.. Their sense of humor is a little different i think.. accept Sunday.. We were at the farewell of a member heading to New York for his mission and Fratello Illanes (loooveee him and his family.. they are from Bolivia) said that the reason i am still here is because i must have just fallen off the big wall that President looks at with all of us on it during transfers... So i cant go anywhere, because im not there... i just stared at him, and everyone else got a big kick out of it.. Ah man, i just love these people and im ready to just kill it here for my last six weeks in Bergamo.. FIND, TEACH, BAPTIZE!!! YEAH! :D
Love you all,

and heres a picture... of The District (Italian Version)
Sorella Woods


No comments:

Post a Comment